Monday, October 10, 2011

AUTUMN IS IN THE AIR PHOTO CONTEST!


AUTUMN IS IN THE AIR PHOTO CONTEST

The change in weather always excites me to change my wardrobe... as well as hold a photo contest!!  The winner of the contest will get a free photo shoot (including weddings!!).  All you have to do is submit your photo to wiggins.brad@ymail.com by 11:59pm October 31, 2011.

All the photos submitted will be posted on my facebook page:
www.facebook.com/bradwigginsphotography

and the photo with the most "likes" wins!  it's as simple as that!


For a full list of details, and rules please visit:

Good luck to everyone and I can't wait to see all the photos!!

2 comments:

  1. WOW, that is great!!!
    Let's see if I join photo contest ;-)
    Elvira

    P.S. Great pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, please do join, we would love to share you photo!

    You can always send it to wiggins.brad@ymail.com and I will post it on facebook on November 1st.

    ReplyDelete